Contact us for a quote
Browse our products and services
Get help from our team
Schneider END COVER 4MM² NSYTRACR42
Contact us now, for more information and competitive pricing.
END COVER, 2PTS, 2,2MM WIDTH, FOR SPRING TERMINALS NSYTRR42, NSYTRP42.Label:Linergy TR terminals blocks-range of product:Linergy-thickness:2.2 mm-range:Linergy-product name:Linergy TR-product or component type:cover plate-device short name:TRA-accessory / separate part category:insulation accessory-Range Presentation:The complete range of Linergy TR, DIN rail Terminal blocks brings simplicity of use in your installation
· Linergy TRR Spring terminal blocks: fast and easy solution with high vibration resistance and extensive accessories range
· Linergy TRV Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range and components known and used worldwide over many years
· Linergy TRP push-in terminal blocks: When you need a connection technology that is quick and innovative, with fast installation and vibration and shock resistance
Accessories for Linergy TR terminal blocks
An uniform range of accessories for all connection technologies is available. Bridging, labelling and test accessories are standardised and help you to reduce logistics costs.-Range Benefits:The perfect connection systems for your enclosures, cubicles and boxes built to perform and last
Linergy TR terminal blocks are designed to ensure easy and fast installations, while providing the reliable performance you expect from a top-quality terminal block.
All Linergy TR terminal blocks are engineered to provide firm connections and vibration resistance, plus they are manufacture from tough, heat-resistant material to ensure a long service life.
- Fast and easy installation - Multiple connection options - International standards and RoHS compliance - Plug-in bridge for all technologies - Push-in connection is 50% faster than screw connection-Range Application Presentation:Linergy TR Terminal blocks are ideal wherever it is an industrial process or wherever energy is used in extraction, generation, transmission or distribution processes.
Designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards like:
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM, S3D and SBM industrial boxes - Thalassa enclosures PLM, PLA as well as TBP and TBS insulating boxes - Prisma enclosures£0.37
Solutions from Greenville IDC
We provide a wide range of bespoke and wholesale solutions, within our core areas: industrial, drives and controls.
As an authorised distributor for many well known brands, we have access to product and knowledge that will benefit your application directly.
Contact us today for a quote, or to find out more information about what we offer.
Our FBA Workshop offer bespoke solutions.
Get a Quote Today
Contact us now for a free quote.
We are a partner for many well-known and trusted brands.